GRP is an unique solution for any site requiring a safe barrier system that is non-conductive and metal-free, that overcomes any corrosion challenges facing the industry today. Glass Reinforced Plastic Palisade (GRP) is a safe and secure alternative to steel fencing for perimeter fencing around potentially dangerous high voltage areas due to its non conductive characteristics and similar strength qualities.
GRP Non-Conductive Palisade Fences
First Fence now offer GRP Non- Conductive Palisade Fences in which produces and delivers a long-term practical solution that overcomes any corrosion challenges facing the industry today. GRP Palisade Fencing systems offer an alternative to steel fencing as they provide non-conductive characteristics and equivalent strength qualities.
This new system using Glass Reinforced Plastic is a non-conductive property made from a polyester resin, it is a very popular composite material due to its strength. It is highly effective around electromagnetic and thermal insulator; this is because it is electronically transparent and not affected by electromagnetic fields or radio wave frequencies.
GRP offers many things thanks to its isophthalic resin technology. Non-conductivity, easy installation, lighter weight, maintenance free, radar transparent, high-strength structural properties and fire integrity, no need for painting thanks to built-in UV Protection.
These products are predominantly used in areas such as:
- Electrical Environments
- Power Stations
- Marine Environments
- Chemical Sites
- Electrical Sites
- Railway Stations
- Constructed from GRP - Because its non-conductive properties its an incredibly strong non conductive material making this ideal for installation around high voltage areas where metal is unsuitable.
- Comply with Requirements- Our Pales and System have been independently tested & comply with the requirements for BS 1722-12:2016.
- Resistant to Corrosion and Chemicals- It's non-conductive suitability means that is a cost-effective solution and is suitable for many projects.
- Built to Last - Once installed GRP fencing requires little maintenance, so you can rest assured knowing your perimeter fencing will remain strong and secure for years to come.
- Light & Easy to Install- Although lightweight, it maintains its high strength. This makes GRP much easier and cheaper to transport than other materials and enables easy installation.
- Available with dig in or bolt down posts - Allowing for installation on a range of ground types (bolt down posts not available on 3.0m variant or double leaf gates).